Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

It's here, it's here! The cold front came and Fall is here, we celebrated this weekend by going straigt to the pumpkin patch. I love pumpkins and cold weather
what a wonderful weekend!
Here is my Lil J
And my Big J

Looking for the biggest pumpkin at the pumpkin patch.
Me and my babies.

My sweet Lil J with his pumpkin.

Our silly potato head pumpkin family.

A view from our front door and yes that is sidewalk chalk on my door...
hey, we have little kids, what do you expect?

Now we are just waiting for the big night, Halloween night will be here soon.

We have had another costume change, now both boys are going to be firemen. They are in love with this Fireman Sam show on the PBS on demand. So this is the final costume change and hopefully they will be happy as can be in their costumes.







No comments: