Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Missing This

Well yes, October is here and no I do not live anywhere near these beautiful happenings.

These pictures were taken a year ago when my sister, mom and I went to New Hampshire for a long weekend last October.

I would love to see this each year, but not this year.
I have been told by the husband that maybe we would take a family trip to see snow this year instead.
I am skeptical but hopeful that we will actually go on a vacation this winter.

Look at these trees, they are so pretty!

My sister, mom and me in North Conway, New Hampshire. This is too funny because my family is from the Conway area of Orlando, FL.

A view of Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire. Right outside of the Inn we stayed in. Gorgeous Place!!!!


So if you are lucky enough to live in a place like this I hope you are enjoying this time of year.
I am very jealous of you right now!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I came across your blog through the Park City Girl Quilt Festival. I have been slowly going through the huge list of quilters. A few a day. :)

I just wanted to say that I do live in New Hampshire and although I do think the leaves on the trees are beautiful this time of year, I would much rather be where you are in the warmth of Florida! LOL. I hate the cold!

Anyways... your kids are very cute. I'm going to go back to reading your posts now. :)

Take care!

-Jessica
www.lovejessicaalways.com