Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Some little junk drawer facts about Mommy

Ok boys, here are some things you may know or not know about mommy.

I love flip-flops, I have about 10 pairs in the summer and daddy makes fun of me a lot. Really he is jealous that he must get dressed up for work and cannot wear cute flip-flops like I can.

I am swiftly making s'mores as my #1 dessert. I made Lil J a s'mores dessert cake cut into bars for his 2 1/2 birthday. Even cut a candle in half for the 1/2 day. I think this will be tradition.

I love the soap The Young and the Restless, DVR or watch it daily.

I wish, wish, wish I was a photographer. Sometimes I think I am but when I see real photography I realize I am not. I am going to take a class one day. I must learn about light and how to use something other than the auto feature.

I absolutely love having boys but fear that when they leave the house for college I will rarely see them. My boys are sweet little creatures who love their mommy. They like to snuggle and give hugs and kisses.

I am always worried at night if you are cozy enough. I hope you are always cozy in your beds with your blankies.

In the year 2003, I was working full time, coming to the completion of my Master's degree and planning a wedding.

I absolutely love the fall season and wish the leaves changed in FL. I keep threatening that I am going to take you guys on a leaf peeping trip but daddy has put a stop to it for both of your sake.

Halloween, not Christmas, is my favorite holiday. I don't like the creepy Halloween, I like the cute Halloween - pumpkin patches and pumpkin carving, trick-or-treating in, sweet costumes (the M&M costumes of 2008 were my absolute hands-down favorite), the fall colors and smells. Christmas is a close second.

I prefer salt to sweets.

I have scrapbooked most of your lives. One day I want you to have the albums so you can show your kiddos.

I was the treasurer of my sorority for 2 years and I won officer of the year for it. I ran for president but didn't win.

Staying at home has been hard work, but I am so glad that I have been able to be here with you guys. Daddy has worked so hard to make this happen for us and I cannot believe four years have flown by. I am lucky, I would have had a really hard time missing your milestones and our fun times if I were working outside the house. I hope you have liked being with me too.

No comments: