Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Katie Jump Rope - WIP

Wednesdays are so wonderful,
I get about 4 hours to myself.
Both boys in school and it is so quiet and I can get so much done.

Like quilt!



I finished my Sliced Coins quilt this morning using my
Katie Jump Rope fabric.


Then it was on to basting with the help of a fireman
(see him near the bottom of the picture).
My little one wants to help me so bad so I showed him how to undo a safety pin.
Not quite there yet, but he just cannot wait to run some car races on this quilt.


Then I moved my operation to the dining room table for 3 hours of machine quilting.
Me, my sewing machine and iTunes.

I just finished quilting this quilt,
IT IS MY FAVORITE!

I hope to get the binding done very soon, I just love it.
(the pictures will be so much better in the daylight ~ I promise!)




4 comments:

Cindy said...

Beautiful quilt! Do you do all your quilting yourself? I'm still a 'work in progress' in that area and need much more practice. I'm envious of those that do this! :o)

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!!
You are amazing....

Megan said...

Yay! Looks great! :)

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I liked the Katie Jump Rope fabric when you first showed it to us, but after seeing that first quilt photo... I LOVE it! Can't wait to see this quilt when it's done.