Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's Spring Break!

One of my boys is officially on spring break,
the other has one more day.

Today was Big J's boosterthon fun run then field day.
It was a wonderful day, and I got to be there for him.


I am lucky enough to be able to be his room mom and volunteer for the PTA.
And to be there to bring in popcicles for the class
and to do fun fall activities and leprechaun hunts. 
I am lucky to be able to watch my baby run laps for his school and cheer him on.
I am so proud of him, and more importantly he is so proud of himself.

My husband works and works and works so that
I can be there for these little things for our boys.
Thank you Mr. Heaney.

I think this boy is really grateful too.


And we are looking forward to a week off!
Happy Spring Break!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Auntie Sue is also very proud of this guy! I'm ready to pay up! What's up for spring break?