Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Quilt Along Progress

I am participating in 2 quilt along's right now.
Supernova Quilt-Along with Freshly Pieced

I am a little farther along on the Single Girl with two of the four curves pieced.
Here is my progress.

Gotta stay organized!


And I couldn't decide between these two jelly rolls for the Supernova quilt,
because oh yes, you can use a jelly roll!
Simple Abundance or Arcadia???
Which would you choose?


We'll I chose Arcadia.
And here is my progress so far with cutting.




These will be two VERY different quilts.
One I am keeping, one I am not
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, its spring break and we are off to Monkey Joe's for some bouncing.
Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

Quilt Genius said...

I just love the fabric you chose for the single girl quilt!

I am also doing the Supernova quilt. :)

Mary
http://www.quiltgenius.com

Jennifer said...

I'll take the Arcadia one off your hands!!! It is my all time favorite fabric line- I cannot get enough of it.

Melody said...

I would have picked the Arcadia fabric too. :)

Looks like some fun progress on your single girl quilt...

Kristen said...

Nice!! I am working on these quilt alongs too. :) I cheated with the SG and wrote the letters on the back of the fabric in pencil! Have fun!

Debbie said...

Love the ardacia you chose for the supernova! Impressed with your single girl quilt - yikes!

Tiffany said...

Just came across your blog and am loving it! Wow you are working on 2 big projects at once - Kudos!

Hope you enjoy Spring Break with your boys, that is wonderful that you are able to stay at home and make their breaks special.

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I'm loving the Katie Jump Rope curves (and the envelopes:). I would have gone with Arcadia, too. It will be beautiful.