Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree


Its A Party!




The Thrifty Decor Chick is having a little party over at her blog.


Don't you just love to see everyone else's Christmas trees? Well I do.


This us our home all ready for Christmas, hope you enjoy!



See those little things hanging from our entertainment center? Well my friends, let me just tell you what happened here. Our sweet little lady, Sadie (our lab puppy) decided to EAT our Pottery Barn advent calendar that I have had for about 3 or 4 years now. I accidentally left some candy canes in the pockets from the prior year and she went to town. So what is any good crafty mommy to do?


You got it, I cut apart each of the 25 days, sewed some felt to the backs and hung them (way up high) with some ribbon. I am telling you I like it better now. Thanks Sadie!


I am lovin' this little Noel frame creation I made.



These are some of our most special ornaments. Of course handmade by my sweet boys. The little angel my Big J made last year in his 3 day preschool class. I hope I have it forever.

This one Big J also made last year, it is a little manger scene.


The dog better not come anywhere near it!


And my sweet Lil J made painted that present in this picture. I am really looking forward to his preschool ornaments. They are the cutest.


And as a special surprise I got each of the boys a little tree of their own. At first I put them in their rooms but they are really only in their rooms to sleep and no one enjoyed them. So I moved them into the kitchen side by side so even our kitchen is Christmasy this year.


Thanks for stopping by ~ hope you say "Hi", Merry Christmas!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the


12 Days of Handmade Christmas Ornaments.


Click over to this post to enter.

5 comments:

sarah { abeachcottage } said...

Merry Christmas Kristin

love the decorations

enjoy the partay!

Sarah

Chelsy@ Sweet Pea Kisses said...

Your tree is so pretty! I'm laughing right now because my mom has those little paper angels that we made in Sunday school (out of paper doilies and our pictures for the face) and we try to sneak them on the tree every year and she takes them off or moves them to the back! It's a big joke every year, I guess because she doesn't treasure our craftiness like you do with your boys :D

Unknown said...

Oh my crafty little Kristin! I'm comin over for a visit. It looks beautiful!
Luv ya girl
Auntie Sue

Kristy said...

Oh, I love the your Noel frame - what a great idea!

Brandi said...

Love your decorations!