Monday, June 13, 2011

My Great Grandmother's Flower Garden Quilt - DONE!

I have posted about this quilt before today but I have finally finished the binding and it is all done.
So I had to share!


I used the yellow polka dots from the Sunkissed line.  I had a good amount of yardage and it seemed to fit well with the other colors in this amazing quilt.


So while these people were sleeping yesterday,
I was finishing the binding.

(I am really paying for this late afternoon nap today!
One boy did not go to sleep last night until midnight and he is a little grouchy today)

I caught up on some DVR'd shows and after awhile I was all done.


So now its hanging in my bedroom.
Love it!!



Thank you Grandma Edie!!!

4 comments:

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

SO beautiful, Kristin. Your binding choice is perfect. I love how you have it hanging on the wall. This is a special one.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you did this! I knew you would choose a perfect pattern for it. I can't wait to see it.
Gramma Edie would be so happy.
xoxo~AuntieSue

Sharon said...

wow Its just beautiful! She would be so proud to see it hanging in your room!

Katie B said...

Gorgeous! I love the binding choice, and it looks so great on the wall!

(And I'm with you on the naps! They're the best in the moment, but they make bedtime so hard! What to do?)