Thursday, June 16, 2011

A little embroidery

I have been loving embroidery again.
Especially since I have been on Pintrest.

Here are some of my recent ones.
I am hoping to make a big hoop art wall by my craft room.
I am sure my husband will be thrilled.

The tree on this one is from the Doodle Stitch Along
I added the fabric for the bunting and the circles.


This was my own drawing.
It is a patchwork quilt on a fence, one of my favorite things.


I cannot remember where I found the patterns for the last 2. 
I did these quite awhile ago.
These are in some vintage embroidery hoops from my Auntie Sue.
(If you find more I am happy to take them off your hands!!!)



This is a good summer project.
And there are some many more that I would love to make...



7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love your quilt on the fence design - so pretty! What kind of stitch did you use on those quilt squares?

Megan said...

Love these!

Sharon said...

so cute love the quilt on the fence and the cherries. i love that one cause my fav dress growing up had cherries like that on the collar....

LittleGreenThread said...

I love embroidery! I have made several pieces for our home, and as gifts. Your quilt on the fence is so cute :)

Unknown said...

I'm on the hunt! These are so cute. You are just so talented.
Luv ya~Auntie Sue

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I am loving embroidery, too! Your patchwork quilt is gorgeous.

Melody said...

these are SO cute - LOVE the bunting / tree and the quilt on a clothesline!!