Saturday, September 5, 2009

Getting ready for FALL

Finally the summer is over (not really though here in FL) but I can fell fall is around the corner.
College football is on again, pumpkins, witches/skeletons/bats, etc., school is back in! And the craft stores are filled with fall and Halloween things!
All things fall.
I found this super cute fabric pumpkin tutorial at http://bloggingwithholly.blogspot.com/. She is having a contest and I would love to win them. I love pumpkins!
I am also almost done with my latest quilting project. I will post pics when I am done but it is very Halloween. The most wonderful time of the year!
The next project will be a huge undertaking. The boys Halloween costumes. This may take awhile but I really want them to be special. Big J of course wants to be a monster truck (still deciding between Grave Digger and Monster Mutt Dalamation - my favorite!) and I believe Lil J wants to be a fire truck. He keeps changing his mind though. Hubby is on the lookout for 2 big boxes and I need to get crackalackin' on these. Will keep the updates coming once I start!

No comments: