Wednesday, September 23, 2009

For Lil J - Bye Bye Bink Binks

I cannot believe it but I think we are done with the binks in our house. Poor Lil J, the pup ate his last binky on Tuesday night, right before bed and that was it. We told him we had no more binkies and off to bed he went.

The husband actually wanted to give him one of the emergency binks.
Are you kidding me???

That thing has been a thorn in my side for over 2 years now. All day long with the binky searches and keeping them away from the dog - he must be insane.


Yes, this is my son at 18 months with a binks in the ocean.

And yes, this is my sweet boy on his first birthday, taken at Disney.

So bink binks, sinky binky, pacifier, whatever you want to call it - goodbye. You will not be missed by me but I am sure your little man is dreaming about you tonight.



No comments: