Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Seriously Florida, where is Fall?

Since tomorrow is Silly Day at my little one's preschool,

and since it is 11:48 pm and I am still no where near going to bed,

and since the temps in lovely FLA are reaching the 90's...

I had to cut off the sleeves of my little one's Halloween T-shirt so that he could wear it to school ~ and not have a heat stroke on the playground.


SERIOUSLY!
(sorry for the crapified photo - it is late and I just used my iPhone)

See the poor little sleeves. 
And the striped sleeves were my favorite part of this shirt.

UGHHHHHH FLORIDA, sometimes I really do not like you.

Ok back to silent auction work.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is the first week that it's finally cooled down here in CA for us...it's been in the 90s too. It's crazy. I was so excited when I got to put my sons ghost fleece jumper on him lol.