Thursday, June 24, 2010

One Year Later...

               I started my sweet little blog one year ago today.
                                              Happy Anniversary wRIte iT DOwN!

I started writing this blog to keep track of the little things that I know I will forget about raising my boys. But it turned into so much more. 

I found so many really good blogs out there and they all inspired me this past year to do more things that I thought I could not do .

I have learned so much about photography this past year.  I have never seen so many beautiful pictures out there and so many generous people willing to share how to take those beautiful photos. I want to learn more, much more.  I am taking photography class at a local store hoping to get better at this.





I learned to make things, lots of things all from sweet little tutorials posted all throughout blogland.




I hosted the 12 Days of Handmade Christmas Ornaments, so fun to have so many wonderful bloggers take the time to create new ornaments for this.  Thank you !!!!

And my favorite thing I have learned from my blog

SEWING!

I learned to sew!

I can actually make things, wonderful things with my sewing machine. 
Thank you, thank you, thank you to my husband for buying my sewing machine last year.  I love it!

I think my favorite thing to make it quilts.

Here is my first quilt.


My sweet little first quilt, it is coming apart and had a big sharpie marker stain on the border from someone but I still love it.  Made it from start to finish. 

And of course my family.


We had so much happening this year. 

One big boy finished preschool and one little boy started preschool.
We took our first plane ride as a family and the boys saw snow for the first time (my second time).

Big J can swim and Lil J still working on it.




Lil J is potty trained.  YEah!!!  No more diapers!!

And we got rid of the stinky binky!

We brought our Sadie the Lady home



We sold our first home and moved, I miss our home.

The husband got a big promotion - so proud but he works too hard.

So many good things going on this year. 

Thank you for reading my blog, I cannot believe 213 people actually follow my blog - WOW.  Thank you!!!!








2 comments:

Skamamama said...

happy blogiversary! so glad you are blogging!

Sharon said...

I still miss my house too, I get up on the wrong side of the bed a lot...bathroom is on the other side. I hope you get used to it. I miss Conway too! I feel isolated here in Baldwin Park. No one to say hi too,they dont come outside the door....Mom