Friday, February 5, 2010

31



Yesterday I turned 31.

It started as a lovely day...
 kids off to preschool
a visit with a sweet friend
lunch and a little shopping with my mom
picking up the kids

AND THEN

I got my present from my dog.



A gigantic blue ink stain from a pen she thought would be delicious, right in the middle of our family room carpet. 
The size of 2 quarters and growing. 

Yes on the carpet of the house we are under contract to sell, the carpet that is one solid piece going from our family room to master bedroom.

Thanks Sadie, it was soooo thoughtful.

So after 3 hours of cleaning I think we got it out. 

Welcome 31, I am so glad you are here.


3 comments:

welcometomyfrontporch said...

Happy Birthday! I will be 31 on the 16th. I have been lurking around your blog and finally started following it. I also try to "write it down". Great advice!

Unknown said...

That's life! (hehe)

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday! I passed 31 ...uh, several years ago. ;-)