Saturday, July 31, 2010

Vacation Collections

I have been collecting these bumber stickers for the places that we have visited as a family.
I see them everywhere and I am always curious about them.



I see this one around Orlando a lot.

Probably because so many of us vacation at New Smyrna.
I started collecting them last winter when we visited Sugar Mountian, NC. 
I made the husband travel to the top of nearby Beech Mountain just to get one of these stickers.

(I tried to find an image online but  I couldn't find one.  My Sugar Mountain sticker has "SGR" and my Beech Mountain sticker has "SB" on it.  I was too lazy to take a picture and upload it this evening).

These are some of the others I have collected this past year.
Just wondering if anyone else has an interesting collection from their family vacations?

2 comments:

Amy said...

We always collect Christmas ornaments from our vacations. Fun tradition started by my mom when I was little.

Sharon said...

I used to have a GB sticker on my car a long time ago, for Great Britain. Thats where it started I think...