Monday, July 19, 2010

I Spy a Quilt


An I Spy quilt for my sister's kiddos - my niece and 2 nephews. 



I recently joined not one but two I spy swaps.

I now have a little less than 400 - yep 400 I spy squares.

My next quilt will be for my boys and I am sure I will have tons of squares left over.

The first swap was with Care at Obsessively Stitching, I was in the Cuatro Group. 
She must have loads of these fabric squares.

I used her tutorial here to make this quilt.  First time using a dissappearing nine patch but it worked great.

The second swap was with Tristen at Once Upon Our Family.

Thank you to both for organizing these swaps!





A pieced back with polka dots and some ballerina squares for my niece.





And quilted with a meandering stitch.
Just have to fine the time to get it over to them.  I hope the kiddos enjoy it!

Love, Auntie Kiki


No comments: