Sunday, January 24, 2010

Her name is Lola

This weekend we said bye-bye to the minivan and hello to

Lola!

She is my new car, I am so excited. 
It's a Honda Crosstour and I am LOVIN' it!


Bye Bye Minivan! 
You served your purpose well - you hauled double strollers, multiple car seats, potties, groceries, puppies, toys (lots of toys) and this family faithfully...
but our relationship had to end. 



My poor Big J cried (yes he actually cried) when it finally hit him that we were taking the new car home and "mamavan" was staying at the dealership.  Sorry baby, it was time.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fancy are you! It's beautiful.

Kelli said...

My mom was just telling me about this car. I love pretty much anything Honda. I love my Odyssey.

Chic Mommy said...

That is one kick as car. Sign unlucky for me Im just getting to the stage of NEEDING a mini van...my sports car will come some day...I do love the honda odysseys...Enjoy your new wheels