**Edited to add this picture 2-26-12**
I started this quilt in July 2011 and 8 months later it's done.
My Farmer's Wife Quilt
I did all of it.
The cutting (so much cutting!), the piecing and the quilting.
It is 72 blocks total.
I planned on making all 111 blocks but I just couldn't do it.
The fabric is mainly Sunkissed from Sweetwater
but also some Flea Market Fancy
and Denyse Schmidt's new line called Aunt Edna
and other misc fabrics that I mixed in.
I alternated the blocks between a
square and diamond shape after seeing this one,
loved that idea.
So glad it is finished.
It is very hard to get a good picture of it by myself.
Hopefully I will get a better one soon!