Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More handmade ornaments

These are my last handmade ornaments of the year. I finally had to stop, my tree is filled!
(even with our puppy dog, Sadie the Lady, eating several of our ornaments)
I got the idea for this little sled from Linds @ That's so Cuegly during my 12 Days of Handmade Ornaments - her ornament tutorial is here. I looked all over Joann's for a plain wood sled and finally found one in their Christmas ornaments - they were 60% off so I bought 2! The winner of my ornament giveaway has the other one (or she will have it soon):D
I am loving the sled because it will always remind me of our upcoming family vacation to go skiing in NC.
Then I found these sweet little angels that I thought I could easily dress up a bit with some mod podge, scrapbook paper, paint and of course glitter.

I am going to miss Christmas time, I got lots of great crafting ideas.
I hate to put everything away.

Merry Christmas Everyone!




3 comments:

CC said...

Having just found your blog yesterday
and really enjoying what I saw, I became a follower so as not to miss any of your pretty craft work. I love
the sled and those gorgeous angels.
Merry Christmas..

Charity said...

I love these. They are so fun and my kids love anything sparkley. I hope you and your family have a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Adorbale! I love the angels - so cute! Thanks for sharing - Happy Holidays!