Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And we have a winner!

We have a winner for the 4 handmade Christmas ornaments.
The lucky number is 22 from Tara Frey's Random Number Generator.
A big congrats to...

Skamamama
I have sent you an email. Please get back to me to let me know which 4 ornaments you would like me to make for you.
I have absolutely loved hosting this ornament party. Don't be strangers now, come back and visit me often. And please send me pics of your ornaments if you have tried to make them. I only have a couple so far so when I have some more I will definitely do a little post to show them off.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Kristin! And now 188!

Skamamama said...

hey there kristin! thanks so much for the fun give away. i'm very excited to WIN! i LOVE the ornaments from becca blue cricket and i also love the sleds/sleighs.
i totally understand the craziness of the days ahead so please don't rush or worry about getting them to me in time for christmas! i'll enjoy them whenever you get to it.
thanks again!